Regular price 1,49 € EUR
Sale price 1,49 € EUR Regular price 1,49 €
Unit price 9,93 €  per kg
Only 2 left in stock
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

WOW dog food is made from the finest food grade ingredients and is free of colourings, flavorings and preservatives. The premium dog food is 100% produced in Austria. The end product is of the highest natural quality and ideally suited as a species-appropriate complete food for dogs.

Adult, wet food, dog

product information
The game flavor for adult dogs is a natural product. Each meal has a meat content of 71%. The remaining 29% consists of vegetables, vitamins and minerals. This composition is species-appropriate and healthy. The product does not require flavor enhancers and fillers. The gentle processing ensures the nutritional value and the taste. Of course, only fresh meat is processed. Slaughterhouse waste does not belong in high-quality dog ​​food.


  • Complete feed for supplying your pet with all the nutrients
  • A food for adult dogs of all breeds
  • Consistent renunciation of colourings, flavorings and preservatives
  • Grain-free, gluten-free and species-appropriate dog food with no added sugar
  • Without flavor enhancers
  • No processing of waste products
  • The production takes place exclusively in Austria
  • Consistent renunciation of animal testing and genetic engineering

71% meat & offal (21.5% chicken, 20% beef lung, 10% game meat (red and roe deer), 7.5% beef kidney, 6% beef heart, 6% beef liver), 2.5% sweet potatoes, minerals, linseed oil , eggshell powder, 0.1% seaweed, nettle leaves, dandelion leaves.

analytical components
Crude protein 12%, crude fat 6.5%, crude ash 2.5%, crude fiber 1%, calcium 0.34%, phosphorus 0.25%, moisture 77%.

Vitamin D3 136 IU, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 20 mg, copper (as cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 1 mg.

feeding recommendation
The amount of food depends strongly on activity and age. These are guidelines.

dog weight

amount of food

up to 3kg

50g - 100g

3kg - 6.5kg

100g - 200g

6.5kg - 9.5kg

150g - 350g

9.5kg - 13kg

200g - 400g

13kg - 19.5kg

400g - 600g

19.5kg - 26kg

600g - 800g


Fresh drinking water is the basis for healthy animal nutrition.